Monday, August 21, 2006

Coffee and Medicine

This of necessity is going to be a very short post as I am absolutely exhausted. Twelve hours in the shop by myself, never again.
Sadly, last night the boss was taken very ill. She awoke with heart palpitations, shortness of breath, tremors and was soaked in perspiration. I rushed her to the emergency room and they moved her straight into intensive care. She got the all clear this afternoon and when I went to collect her I asked the doctor what had happened. He told me that as near as they could determine she had had an orgasm.
Stunned, I asked for a second opinion as I think we are all agreed here, the female orgasm is just an urban legend. Well Dr Quacky McQuack was having none of it and threw me out.

The Italians say that revenge is a dish best served cold and revenge will be mine when they discover that the Coffee Bitch prints his own medical insurance cards. Anyone dumb enough to call the insurance verification number (1 800 SPA NKME) is going to hear me saying “Yes the Boss is covered for everything so throw in a couple of extra MRIs and why don’t you lift the fun bags and give her a little nip tuck on the old special place, on us”

Suckers

Coffee Bitch 1. Medical Profession 0

No comments: