Monday, August 21, 2006

Coffee and Cawfey

I was on my travels a few days ago when I was suddenly overcome with the urge to eat. Now I don’t normally use these fast food places because, well quite frankly they are crap. This day however is was a measure of my desperation that I just had to pull Thunderbird 3 into a McCrappiness.
It will come as no surprise to regular patrons, but it was a surprise to me to note that you can order by numbers or for the less intelligent you can actually point to a picture and simply grunt.
For want of a better choice I ordered the crappy meal number 1 and the following conversation ensued.

“Waaa chew wan as a beverage?”
“Hmmm coffee please”
“Can’t do that”
“Why not?”
“Cawfey ain’t a beverage”
“What is it then?”
“Cawfey’s cawfey”

Even the Coffee Bitch cannot argue with that logic

McCrappy 1 Coffee Bitch 0

No comments: