Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Bitch and the ER

One of the occupational hazards of working in a Coffee House is the occasional scald and burn. The Boss claims that OSHA only applies to paid staff and not tip Bitches so I am pretty much on my own here. Sadly one of my more creative experiments with the steam wand went horribly south this morning and I realized that I was going to need something more than the Boss going “There, there” and kissing it better.

Not wanting to sit around in the Smalltown ER for 4 hours, I put on my Walmarts camo (see previous blog) and stuck a patch that I downloaded off the Internet onto the front of my shirt.When I walked into the E.R., I noticed that 90% of the people suddenly got up and left. I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all.

Below is the patch. Feel free to use it the next time you need to go to the E. R.

In sickness and in health
TCB

No comments: