Thursday, July 03, 2008

Coffee and Jack Lalanne

Fruit of the loins I and II both came home for Father's Day which was a rare treat indeed. FOTLI recently bought a juicer and has been boring me to sobs about it for weeks. Well she took it upon herself to bring it down in order to demonstrate how great it was. I have to say that I kind of enjoyed messing with it and we made some cool drinks; carrot and orange, kiwi and grape, melon and celery and my favorite, bloody marys. Being the curious person that I am I had to try the pulp to see what that was like. The carrot was dreadfully dry, the orange was nice as was the kiwi, the melon was not up to much at all. All in all I probably ate more roughage that I had ever had and of course there had to be consequences. Yes indeed, I spent all of Father's Day on the crapper courtesy of that smug git Jack Lalanne and three weeks later I still don't dare fart. Worst Father's Day ever

1 comment:

genben said...

I'm sure you've forgotten about me long ago but I thought I'd leave you a note anyways to say hi. I don't really have to ask what you've been up to the last 2 years I can just read about it. But it is a lot of reading and I am fairly lazy so if you could just put it all in a nutshell for me that would be great. Have become seriously addicted to the show Lost (If you aren't you should be.) and my next blog, however short lived it will be, is a general "loser with access to the internet" type blog. Check it out if you want to see how lame my life has become. Not that there was much of a height to fall from to begin with. I kid. If you have some time look me up I'm in the book last name Ryan. First name Meg. <-This of course is only funny if you remember the post you did containing the Canadian national anthem.

All the best,
Genben