Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Coffee Bitch Wins

I am delighted to report that once again Bertie Grabbit has worked his magic and the feltch babies at BB&T folded faster than Superman on laundry day. Yes indeed, yesterday the USPS delivered yet another missive from North Carolina but this time far from threatening me with financial ruin and hemorrhoids they credited the account with $99 (all the fees and penalties that they levied) which brought the account balance to zero and then they closed the account. I find it somewhat ironic that this is the result I wanted some months ago. I wonder how much this nonsense cost BB&T, or to be more acurate you, the poor saps that actually pay their outrageous charges. Still it’s always the way, when you are steeled for a good punch up you are faced with capitulation. I was sort of looking forward to standing shoulder to shoulder with Bertie in Federal Court whilst he does his renowned impersonation of Winston Churchill “This Sir, simply will not stand”. Oh well perhaps if Bertie can work some more magic in my Anna Nicole Smith paternity suit I will have my day in court.

Coffee Bitch 1; Lily livered bean counters 0

No comments: